The personal data protection
The personal data protection system is hosted by the Office for the Protection of
Personal Data of the SR
Internet commerce operator Lucid Style, ltd. hereby declares that she will use the personal data of her customers, obtained by registration in connection with the creation of a customer account and a subscription for e-mail and news items, within the meaning of the Data Protection Act in force and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) .
Excerpt from the Terms and Conditions of the e- shop www.lucidstyle.sk
Protection of personal data
1. Personal data are processed in accordance with Act No. 18 / 2018 Coll., on the protection of personal data as amended.
2. The operator shall not provide the personal data of the purchaser to a third party, except to the selected transport company which delivers the goods or services, or to the public authorities in the case of a control, or to the intermediary, as the case may be, on the basis of a reciprocal contract concluded pursuant to Act No. 18 / 2018 W
3. The operator shall ensure that personal data are provided before they are made available to unauthorised persons, and shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures. Also, all employees of the operator are required to remain silent in relation to personal data.
4, The person concerned shall enjoy the rights specified in paragraph 1. 19 et seq. Law No. 18 / 2018 Coll., on the protection of personal data, as amended, in particular:
a) the right to information which is fulfilled by this content and by commercial condition
b) the right to request access to personal data relating to the person concerned — Paragraph 21 of the Law is based on your right to request how and for what purposes your data is being accessed, which can be addressed to a contact e-mail,)
c) the right to rectify personal data — Paragraph 22 of the Law
d) the right to the deletion of personal data – Section 23 of the Act if you have no interest in the operator continuing to process personal data;
e) the right to restrict the processing of personal data — Section 24 of the Act will apply if you consider that personal data have been processed in breach of the law;
(f) the right to object to having personal data processed — Section 27 of the Act;
(g) the right to transfer personal data; (h) the right to bring an action against the Authority in respect of the personal data processed.
The operator obtains the following personal data from the purchaser:
Title, name, surname, address, delivery address, billing address, telephone number, e-mail address, which are consulted for the purpose of correct execution of your order. These personal data shall be kept for 10 years for archiving purposes. In the context of the handling of the order, the processing of personal data for the purpose of the issue of invoices, the issue of stock (delivery) notes, the provision of transport as well as bookkeeping.
5. These pages record your IP address, how much time you spend browsing those pages, and what pages you come from. Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer and are also used to measure page attendance and to customize page views, and thanks to these files, offer you better quality. We therefore see these files as a legitimate concern of ours. Some cookies are third-party cookies, e.g. YouTube, Google and stuff.
6. You can delete the cookies files at any time or collect them directly from the browser settings. If you want to refuse to collect cookies, set it up in your browser.
7. If the buyer agreed to transfer personal data to an e-shop for the purpose of e-mail marketing, he/ she agreed to send e-mail messages to a contact e-mail address.
8. Personal data for e-mail marketing purposes in the name and surname range, e-mail address provided for a period of five years. Such personal data shall not be made available to third parties.
9. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending a Referral with the processing of personal data, and you can do so immediately. The check-out is also possible by deleting the box in the payment account (if the customer has requested to create a payment account). For our part, the personal data provided by you will no longer be used for e-mail marketing purposes.